Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Van Gogh Replica




For the last 2 weeks I have attempted   to make my art work the same as Vincent Van Gogh. I tried to use his techniques  that he use to make it the same. It is called Skull it was painted by Vincent Van Gogh in (1887).


What I think is similar Is the colour on the background. I think it is similar because on my painting I use dark colours on the bottom and I use light colours on the top just how Vincent Van Gogh did.


What is different about my painting to Van Gogh’s painting is the shape of the eye. It is different because on the original painting of Van Gogh’s he used a shape of a circle. But on my painting  I used a shape of a an oval that what it is different about it.

 
There is an another thing that is different about my painting to Van Gogh’s. The original painting of Van Gogh’s Has a thin crack on the skulls head. But on my painting I have a thick and bold crack on the skulls head.



What I think is the message and mood is death and sadness. It is really realistic because of the contrast and the texture that He done and that's the mood and the message for this painting.


I think I  have attempted  my best to copy Vincent Van Gogh’s Skull painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment