Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

School


There was this one day at school, it had been a day like most other days. I Focused really hard on my maths and played hard on the rugby field and Mr Marks hadn’t growled at me all day. But that was about to change.

At 3:00 clock just after the bell went everyone had disappeared home asept Lorenzo, Jesse and Frankie stayed behind without anyone permission.  Jesse had showed us a lighter that he had so  we went to the toilets where room 15 is. Just before that I pulled out my homework paper that I forgot to hand it in

After that Jesse gave the lighter to Frankie wile I was holding the paper. Then we started to burn the paper Frankie had nearly burnt my hand. So then I chucked the paper on the ground and started to stand on it

Then lucky we still had a little bit of paper left so we started to burn it But then a parent walk pass and saw that we was playing with lighter she had then told Mr Marks and then we all got snap

The next day later we went to Mr Burt to sort it out had checked if anything was burnt. Then he talked to our parents But at the end lucky the school was not burnt. And we was all sorry and it wont happen again.a

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorenzo,
    I am Tarcela Kohn, a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama.I think that you did a great job writing this story, and I hope it was just a fiction story. If it was a true story, I am glad there was no damage to your school and that you and your friends did not get hurt. I will just take it as a fiction story and that you wrote. Your story was well written that I just had to see how the story ended.

    ReplyDelete