Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fiafia assembly 2013

Last week on the 15th of February we had a FiaFia assembly in the hall. It was the bomb. There were funny dances, good singers and drummers. There were other things, like when Kingston tried his best to blow the conch shell and he did well.                                                   

After that it was time for the drummers Levi, Lave, and Tana. Before they started I saw Mr Barks go up on the stage and then the drummers started drumming and Mr Barks was doing a funny and crazy dance. I like that performance but then I heard that it was time for the singers. I knew that it was going to be a good performance.

When Uili started singing ‘I believe’ I was like “wow where did he learn how to sing like that?”. I wish I could sing like that. I supposed that Henry and Hosanna was good too. Then Ms M said "give it up for the singers one more time".

Then it was time for the junior ballerinas dance. I thought that it was good. Then the dragon, unicycle and after that  Saadiya and Dhara did their Indian dance and that was the end of the Fia-Fia assembly.

What I think about the Fia-Fia assembly that happened last week was that it there were very funny and good performances.













No comments:

Post a Comment