Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Narrative about the picnic

Narrative

Wow school picnic I said as the teacher brought it up. With excitement me and my friends Frankie and Jonathan was jumping around in class like silly clowns we just can’t wait

The day has come the day that me and my friends have been waiting for the picnic down at the Pt England beach. Classes classes please make your way to the hall now thank you Mr Burt said. Walking to the hall with excitement talking with my friends talking about if we are going to have a swim we all said yes with big smiles.

After Mr Burt talk Pt England student was all strolling down in their lines to the Pt England beach with happiness and good attitude. Then we arrived at the beach there was lot of sports already to play and very helpful parents  that run the games like tea ball, softball, volleyball, and ripper rugby. Off we go to play just remember be careful help others Mr Burt shouted.
Frankie Jonathan and myself waiting patiently to go for a swim so I said why don’t we go play ripper rugby well we wait. We all voted yes that a good idea Frankie and Jonathan said to me. Team five team five make your way to the water if you are swimming Mr Burt said looks like it our turn guys we ran down and went into the water  it was cold but then we got use to it.

Frankie Jonathan time to get out now I shouted we was swimming about for 30 minutes. Frankie said I;m right next too but there was no sight of Jonathan. Looking around there he is drowning shouting help help we have to do something go get help Frankie  and I calls 111.

He was taking long so I knew I had to do something I have a idea I'll save him myself. Swimming going to save Jonathan while I was swimming I heard the ambulance coming. Taking Jonathan back to shore ambulance  arrived taking him to hospital. What took you long Frankie I’ll go call his family tell them what happen. Lucky he is ok because he is one of my best friend and we hang out like we are brothers.

I really had lots of fun at the beach but sadly Jonathan nearly drowned but at least he ok and we still had fun on a overcast day on the 1st of march.



No comments:

Post a Comment